- Northview Church is open for Sunday services each week at:
- 9:30 AM, 11:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
- These services are available online as well.
SATURDAY MORNING CONGREGATIONAL PRAYER (8:00 - 9:00 AM)
- Saturday prayer meets in the Atrium. Please use Entrance 4.
For your health and safety, and in consideration of all church attendees, volunteers and staff, we're asking everyone to observe the following guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- If you have any symptoms of sickness or have been around anyone who has shown symptoms, we ask you to remain home for at least 14 days.
- Individuals at high risk are also encouraged to stay home and join our services online.
When You Arrive:
- For Sunday services, please use Entrances 1, 2 and 4 only. Greeters will hold doors open for you.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available in the main lobby, Atrium and hallways.
Safety Precautions for All Attendees:
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance.
- Use hand sanitizer, soap and water and disinfectants.
- Door handles, pews and restrooms will all be sanitized before each service
In the Worship Center:
- Seating will be limited to 50% of the normal room capacity.
- Offering boxes will be available in each aisle. Offering baskets will not be passed.
- Ushers will offer sanitized pens to attendees as they arrive. Pens have been removed from pews.
- Families are welcome to sit together in the Worship Center.
- Parent/Child rooms will be open at the back of the Worship Center.
- The Nursing Mom’s room will be available for mothers with infants.
Welcome to Northview Church
As a church, we've set out to be a place where you can be yourself and find a community to belong to. At Northview, you can feel welcome to explore God and build your faith amongst your neighbors, friends, co-workers, and family. Whether you've never been to church in your life or you're actively trying to find a church family, we excitedly welcome you to join us. We deeply love our community and our ultimate prayer is that the Fargo-Moorhead metro area would experience the impact of Jesus' great love.
9:30 AM, 11:00 AM & 6:00 PM
3401 25TH STREET SOUTH - FARGO, ND 58104
God has made an indelible impact on our lives through the love of Jesus and the work of the Holy Spirit. With joy, we are excited to share His love with others—influencing our community by meeting them where they are and challenging them to join us in knowing Jesus, growing with Him in community, and impacting others.